Business Finance Foundations

This course is a practical introduction to accounting terminology that is relevant to business. It helps you learn how to read and interpret the three basic financial statements: balance sheet, profit and loss statement and the cash flow statement. The course also explains how these statements can be used to interpret financial performance.

4 Likes

Here course video are not open what should l do

1 Like

Hi Sarita,

Please use the below URL to register for the course and watch course videos

2 Likes

Hi, i am new to the course and i am eager to learn the subject. Could you please explain me about the procedure from learning the subject to till how can i get the certificate after completion.

Hi Radhika,
Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your interest.
Steps on how to complete a course and receive the certificate.

1. Watch all the videos in the course completely to unlock Quiz/ Assignments/Practice exercise
  2. Score passing marks in the quiz/quizzes and submit the assignment/exercise (it is there in a course)
  3. Claim your course certificate to get the certificate.
1 Like

Yes great.
and i am eager to learn the subject. Could you please explain me about the procedure from learning the subject to till how can i get the certificate after completion
and i am eager to learn the subject. Could you please explain me about the procedure from learning the subject to till how can i get the certificate after completion

Hi Learner,
Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your interest.
Steps on how to complete a course and receive the certificate.

1. Watch all the videos in the course completely to unlock Quiz/ Assignments/Practice exercise
  2. Score passing marks in the quiz/quizzes and submit the assignment/exercise (it is there in a course)
  3. Claim your course certificate to get the certificate.

Hi, if we fail a course which has only one attempt to claim a certificate, is there any other of starting the course again and claim the certificate.

Hi Radhika,

A maximum of 2 attempts is given in the quiz to get the certificate. If you do not complete the quiz in your last attempt then you won’t be eligible for the certificate and the course will not start.