In this course, you will be introduced to the basic concepts of cloud computing and become familiar with the history and evolution of cloud computing. Further in the course, you will also get introduced to virtualization and its correlation with cloud computing. You will also get a good understanding of virtualization basics and how VMs compare to containers.
How can I enroll into this course? Is it paid?
It is available for free ,Please enroll using this link.
I completed this course but when I received the certificate it is mentioned “For completing a free online course”.
why would you mention free on the certificate ? When you mention free it means it has no value. It’s of no use to share it on linkedIn (even after putting effort to learn). It’s not right to mention that word. No thanks
It is okay if they mention FREE in the certificate… Any how we are getting just overview of the course…
If someone is studying a paid one course, then what will be the value of that certificate… It will be same as FREE… That is why… To add FREE is absolutely fine
How do I delete my AWS account?
As mentioned in their website,to close your AWS account, do the following:
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console as the root user of the account.
- On the navigation bar, choose your account name, and then choose My Account.
- Scroll to the Close Account section.
- Read and understand the terms of closing your account.
- Select all check boxes, and then choose Close Account.
- In the confirmation box, choose Close Account.
Within a few minutes, you receive email confirmation that your account is closed successfully.
This Course is helpful to understand the Basic concepts with evolution and the faculty influences you to think from Decision making perspective. It allow you to condition your mindset on the utilization or services and exploring best alternatives to ever evolving elastic demand. Will recommend for understanding concepts.
Dear User, thank you very much for sharing your valuable & useful feedback.
That is why someone rightly said that “nothing is free in this world.”
But people think free certificates like of no use.
I have completed the course but haven’t received the certificate.
Thank you for reaching out to us,
Please check if you have completed all these steps:
- Watch all the videos in the course completely (till the tick mark comes) to unlock Quiz/ Assignments/Practice exercise
- Score passing marks in the quiz/quizzes and submit the assignment/exercise (it is there in a course)
- Claim your course certificate to get the certificate.
If still your facing the issue please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the course name.