Cloud Foundations

In this course, you will be introduced to the basic concepts of cloud computing and become familiar with the history and evolution of cloud computing. Further in the course, you will also get introduced to virtualization and its correlation with cloud computing. You will also get a good understanding of virtualization basics and how VMs compare to containers.

3 Likes

How can I enroll into this course? Is it paid?

It is available for free ,Please enroll using this link.

1 Like

I completed this course but when I received the certificate it is mentioned “For completing a free online course”.

why would you mention free on the certificate ? When you mention free it means it has no value. It’s of no use to share it on linkedIn (even after putting effort to learn). It’s not right to mention that word. No thanks

It is okay if they mention FREE in the certificate… Any how we are getting just overview of the course…

If someone is studying a paid one course, then what will be the value of that certificate… It will be same as FREE… That is why… To add FREE is absolutely fine

How do I delete my AWS account?

As mentioned in their website,to close your AWS account, do the following:

1. Sign in to the AWS Management Console as the root user of the account.
  2. On the navigation bar, choose your account name, and then choose My Account.
  3. Scroll to the Close Account section.
  4. Read and understand the terms of closing your account.
  5. Select all check boxes, and then choose Close Account.
  6. In the confirmation box, choose Close Account.

Within a few minutes, you receive email confirmation that your account is closed successfully.

1 Like

This Course is helpful to understand the Basic concepts with evolution and the faculty influences you to think from Decision making perspective. It allow you to condition your mindset on the utilization or services and exploring best alternatives to ever evolving elastic demand. Will recommend for understanding concepts.

Dear User, thank you very much for sharing your valuable & useful feedback.