Counterfeit certificates or verified ones?

GREETINGS EVERYONE …
SINCE I HAVE JOINED THIS PLATFORM I HAVE BEEN GETTING MANY AMAZING THINGS TO LEARN AND EXPERIMENT WITH …

BUT THE WORST PART I FELT WAS THAT IF U DO A FREE COURSE THE CERTIFICATE DOESN’T CONTAINS …DIRECTOR’S SIGNATURE …WHICH FROM MY POINT OF VIEW IS NECESSARY FOR A REPUTED INSTITUTE …

PEOPLE AVAILING FREE COURSES ARE OF COURSE NOT INVESTING MONEY …BUT THEY ARE INVESTING THEIR TIME ON THIS PLATFORM AND I THINK ONE AVAILING THE FREE COURSE SHOULD GET A CERTIFICATE EXACTLY SAME AS THAT FOR PAID ONES…

AND I’M PREETY SURE THAT THIS PLATFORM HAS THE SAME OR MAY BE MORE FREE COUSRE STUDENTS THAN PAID…

KINDLY LOOK UPTO THIS MATTER BECAUSE THE CERTIFICATE WE EARN …ARE NOT JUST PAPERS TO FLAUNT BUT CAN BE USED IN OUR CVs…ETC.

THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION.

6 Likes

Hello Learner,
Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your interest. Great Learning Academy is providing high-quality courses to help people learn in significant domains. Currently, we do not follow the signature policy. However, our learners can share the certificate and verify it by clicking on the link that is mentioned at the bottom right of the Certificate.

1 Like

Thank you mam for consoleing me …
But I think a certificate is of no use until and unless there is an official approval mentioned on it and …I guess that the signature of director is enough for that!!!

1 Like

You absolutely have a point. I hope the officials would listen to us.

1 Like

YEAH!! :innocent: THEY SHOULD LISTEN…