Data Structures & Algorithms in Java

This course is delivered through a series of LIVE sessions which covers the basics of Data Structures & Algorithms in Java, one of the most popular programming languages in the world.In this course, you will start with the concepts of time complexity along with basic algorithms like recursion, searching and sorting. You will also explore various data structures like Arrays, Linked lists, Stacks & Queues, etc. Data structures and algorithms concepts are covered through hands-on coding exercises which ensures practical learning.The instructor will also explore how to tackle common problems asked in coding interviews, which is a part of the interview processes in major companies.

3 Likes

Can u notify me when live session is being conducted

2 Likes

Hi Vaishavi,

Sure, we will update when the sessions are conducted.

You can also stay updated on all the live sessions by visiting the below link

where should we upload the answers of the questions given in the course

1 Like

where should we upload the answers of the questions given in the course

Hello Learner,
Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your interest. Could you please specify which question are you referring to in the course. In the case of assignments, this is to inform you that you need not submit the assignment answers online. They are for your own practice and are self- evaluatory. Please practice them offline.

Hope this answers your question.

Hello Learner,
Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your interest. Could you please specify which question are you referring to in the course. In the case of assignments, this is to inform you that you need not submit the assignment answers online. They are for your own practice and are self- evaluatory. Please practice them offline.

Hope this answers your question.

How will I get my certificate of this course???

3 Likes

Hi learner,
Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your interest.
These are the steps on how to complete a course and receive the certificate

1. Watch all the videos in the course completely to unlock Quiz/ Assignments/Practice exercise
  2. Score passing marks in the quiz/quizzes and submit the assignment/exercise (it is there in a course)
  3. Claim your course certificate to get the certificate.
1 Like

Dear Mam/ Sir,

I have completed the course and watched all the 3 sessions through the link given.
But The problem is I don’t know How to get the certificate. Could you please make it easy and guide us to receive the certificate. It would be helpful for me to submit the β€œData Structure and Algorithm in Java” certificate in my college as I have this subject.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Learner,
Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your interest.
These are the steps on how to complete a course and receive the certificate

1. Watch all the videos in the course completely to unlock Quiz/ Assignments/Practice exercise
  2. Score passing marks in the quiz/quizzes and submit the assignment/exercise (it is there in a course)
  3. Claim your course certificate to get the certificate.