Excel for Beginners

Excel for Beginners course will provide you with the requisite understanding and skill sets to be able to make the most effective use of Microsoft Excel. Microsoft Excel is an industry-leading spreadsheet software and is a powerful analysis as well as a data visualization tool. This will enable you to create, calculate and analyse your spreadsheet to fulfill your needs with confidence.

Jump-start your budget, task list, accounting or financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates. You will learn to use formulas to do complex calculations to analyse your data. You will also get an extensive understanding of concepts such as borders, sorting and filtering with the data, if-else condition, data cleaning, data visualization, Aggregation and charts.

4 Likes

Dear sir,
Poor connection so i lost my one attempt quiz exam…please give me one more chance for reattempt…

Hello Alfi ,
We have sent a mail to you regarding the same.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi i am kamran can u teach me

1 Like

How to calculate percentage in excel?

How to enable macros in excel?

How to freeze rows in excel?

To calculate percentage in excel, it is quite easy. All you have to do is use a basic formula. Enter the formula =C3/B3 in cell D3, and copy it down to as many rows as you need. Click the Percent Style button (Home tab > Number group) to display the resulting decimal fractions as percentages.

Follow these steps in order to enable macros- 1. Click the File tab.
2. Click Options.
3. Click Trust Center, and then click Trust Center Settings.
4. In the Trust Center, click Macro Settings.
5. Make the selections that you want.
6. Click OK.

If you want to freeze cells in Excel then all you have to do is select the cell below the rows that you want to freeze and to the right of the columns you want to keep visible when you scroll. Select View > Freeze Panes > Freeze Panes.

How to convert pdf to excel?

1 Like

How to remove duplicates in excel?

How to merge cells in excel?

There are a number of tools available online through which you can convert a PDF file into a excel. If you are using Acrobat DC, here are the steps you should follow to successfully convert the PDF file.

1. Open a PDF file in Acrobat DC.
    2 Click the “Export PDF” tool in the right pane.
  2. Choose “spreadsheet” as your export format and then select “Microsoft Excel Workbook.”
  3. Click “Export.” If your PDF documents contain scanned text, Acrobat will run text recognition automatically.

While working with excel, there is always a chance that you’ll find dupilcate values due to human error. In order to remove these values and avoid duplication, the process to be followed is easy.

1. Select the range of cells that has duplicate values you want to remove. Tip: Remove any outlines or subtotals from your data before trying to remove duplicates.
  2. Click Data > Remove Duplicates, and then Under Columns, check or uncheck the columns where you want to remove the duplicates. 3. Click OK.

To make your excel sheet more presentable, you may want to merge a few cells together. Doing this is pretty simple, you just need to follow these steps.

1. Click the first cell and press Shift while you click the last cell in the range you want to merge. Important: Make sure only one of the cells in the range has data.
  2. Click Home > Merge & Center.

How to use vlookup in excel?

How to change date format in excel?

How to convert excel to pdf?

What is excel?Can some one explain me