Financial Risk Analytics

The financial services industry is increasingly utilizing data and information to help drive decision-making and to help assess and manage risk. This course provides an introduction to Financial Risk Analytics and will help you understand how to assess credit risk, how to model credit risk and also look at methods of optimizing risk.

5 Likes

How can I join this course

Hi Sagar,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We, at Great Learning Academy have launched over 80+ free courses with certifications on our website.
You can browse through all our courses here: https://www.greatlearning.in/academy

Continuing the discussion from Financial Risk Analytics:

I want to join this course.
Please send the details @ maheshwaridesai334@gmail.com

Hi Maheshwari,
We have dropped you a mail. Please check.

This message is for great learning team. I think you should organize an online meeting with
Dr Abhinanda sarkar on webex or any other platform because in this global pandemic students are more friendly with online meeting . Although I have tell my own experience but if I said anything wrong I am sorry about that.

Hello Learner,
It is great to receive your valuable suggestion. We will look into the matter and get back to as soon as possible.

Great learning is a great platform for those who wants to learn new skills and invest their time in something productive, not with immediate results but for upcoming competitive future skill requirements…
I wish if great learning could provide more intermediate courses or advanced courses in free section if possible.

1 Like

Dear Learner,
Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your interest. We are building more content videos for our learners to help them upskill. Meanwhile, stay tuned and keep checking the videos of your interest.

In this question instead of “product” shouldn’t it be “project”?

Dear Learner,

Please drop a mail to academy@greatlearning.in mentioning the course name.

i want to learn this course
jerinjaise12340@gmail.com

Hello Learner,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
You can browse through the course here : https://www.greatlearning.in/academy/learn-for-free/courses/financial-risk-analytics and enrol in the course.

Steps on how to complete a course and receive the certificate

1. Watch all the videos in the course completely to unlock Quiz/ Assignments/Practice exercise
  2. Score passing marks in the quiz/quizzes and submit the assignment/exercise (it is there in a course)
  3. Claim your course certificate to get the certificate.