Front End Development - CSS

CSS takes care of how your web-page should look. You will gain an understanding of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) which is a language used to describe how to visually present a page that you have written in HTML. You will learn various CSS properties and attributes used to add various visual elements to a page. You can control color of text, font style, images, layout styles, screen sizes, position of various elements on a web-page and much more using CSS.

2 Likes

can i learn how to develop an website and an app?

1 Like

hello i have completed my html course but assign,ent havnt evaluated so that i am unable to unlock the certificate u said its a self evalutory kindly remove that restriction and provide me a certification as a token of my effort

Hello Learner,
Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your interest. We have replied to you on your registered email id.

is there any front end development - javascript course available?

Hi Sourav,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
We are building more content videos for our learners to help them upskill. Meanwhile, stay tuned and keep checking the videos of your interest.
You can browse through all our courses here: https://www.greatlearning.in/academy#our-courses

i completed my course on html and css kindly provide me a certificate

Hello Learner,
Please check if you have received a passing marks in the quiz/quizzes and submit the assignment/exercise (it is there in a course) and then Claim your course certificate to get the certificate. Click the link to access the claim certificate

it is showing certificates not availables the css assignment has java script which is not their in the course list and i also completed html the assignments u are not evoluting with out completion of
that evaluation css wont unlock i think for name sake only u r telling certifications really you are not giving any thing for my efforts

I want to use my GL coins for complete this Front End Development premium course pls reply how I enroll

Please Introduce a course on Microsoft Windows Server 2019…thank you!