Front End Development - HTML

In this course, you will learn how to diplay various elements of a web-page using HTML. You will be exposed to various HTML attributes and properties required to lay out the structure of any web-page. You will learn how to create various text boxes, buttons, menus, forms etc

24 Likes
Front_end <\Html>
11 Likes

sir iam not getting …certificate

12 Likes

Dear Learner,

Please drop a mail to academy@greatlearning.in mentioning the course name.

4 Likes

Try to login to Great Learning in browser and then try for the certificate.

1 Like

the audio quality of course content is very poor, it’s not easily audible. Plz check.

1 Like

Dear Learner,

3 Likes

can i learn how to develop an website and an app?

4 Likes

Hello Aditya,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We, at Great Learning Academy, have launched over 80+ free courses with certifications on our website.
You can browse through all our courses here: https://www.greatlearning.in/academy
We are building more content videos for our learners to help them upskill. Meanwhile, stay tuned and keep checking the videos of your interest.

2 Likes

what about the evaluation pending. What should i do to complete that

3 Likes

yes i also wanna learn that !!kindly guide

4 Likes

Hello Sourav,

This is to inform you that the practice assignments are self- evaluatory.

2 Likes

yes, i do it by myself after submitting the assignment there were no checked sign which mean it shows incomplete

3 Likes

Dear Learner,

3 Likes

How can I get this link to learn ??? It doesn’t show me any link here… And how can I came to know about what are the certificate courses available here???

2 Likes

yes I am also having the same issue

2 Likes

Hi Learner,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We, at Great Learning Academy, have launched over 80+ free courses with certifications on our website.
You can browse through all our courses here: https://www.greatlearning.in/academy

2 Likes

What about Evaluation Pending? How to complete that?

2 Likes

Dear Learner,

1 Like

Are you giving e-certificate?

5 Likes