Front End Development - HTML

In this course, you will learn how to diplay various elements of a web-page using HTML. You will be exposed to various HTML attributes and properties required to lay out the structure of any web-page. You will learn how to create various text boxes, buttons, menus, forms etc

8 Likes
Front_end <\Html>

sir iam not getting …certificate

1 Like

Dear Learner,

Please drop a mail to academy@greatlearning.in mentioning the course name.

Try to login to Great Learning in browser and then try for the certificate.

the audio quality of course content is very poor, it’s not easily audible. Plz check.

1 Like

Dear Learner,

can i learn how to develop an website and an app?

1 Like

Hello Aditya,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We, at Great Learning Academy, have launched over 80+ free courses with certifications on our website.
You can browse through all our courses here: https://www.greatlearning.in/academy
We are building more content videos for our learners to help them upskill. Meanwhile, stay tuned and keep checking the videos of your interest.

what about the evaluation pending. What should i do to complete that

yes i also wanna learn that !!kindly guide

1 Like

Hello Sourav,

This is to inform you that the practice assignments are self- evaluatory.

yes, i do it by myself after submitting the assignment there were no checked sign which mean it shows incomplete

Dear Learner,

1 Like

How can I get this link to learn ??? It doesn’t show me any link here… And how can I came to know about what are the certificate courses available here???

yes I am also having the same issue

Hi Learner,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We, at Great Learning Academy, have launched over 80+ free courses with certifications on our website.
You can browse through all our courses here: https://www.greatlearning.in/academy

What about Evaluation Pending? How to complete that?

1 Like

Dear Learner,

Are you giving e-certificate?