Introduction to Full Stack Development

This course will introduce you to frameworks that will help you to become a full stack developer. You will be introduced to HTML basics such as how to create and deploy forms, tables and also learn about different HTML attributes. You will gain an understanding of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS0 which is a language used to describe how to visually present a page that you have written in HTML. You will also learn about keywords such as pseudo-classes that help to achieve event based changes such as changing a button’s color when the mouse pointer hovers over it. You will also understand box models and how HTML elements can be modeled in a browser engine.

3 Likes

Sir
I submitted my assignment on 8th of August and today is 16th August . Steel it’s waiting for correction . Please correct my assignment as early as possible .

Hello Vinay,
Thank you for reaching out to us,We have dropped a mail on the same .

How should I upload the assignment, should I write down the code in a paper and scan it & upload?

1 Like

Dear Learner,

Please submit the word or PDF file and include screenshots in the file.

What are interpreted languages and what is the difference between compiled and interpreted languages?

In compiled language such as C programming language, when we write a program it is compiled first.This simply means that the code go through a program that is called a compiler which turns this code into binary code which our machine understands.

In interpreted languages such as Python, the code is not compiled which means we do not have a compiler.We have another program which is called as interpreter.The Python interpreter takes the human-readable code and turns it into something else before making it something the machine can read.

It is important to note that the compiler compiles the whole program at once whereas the interpreter interprets each line at a time.Also compiled languages are much faster than interpreted languages.

But if you want to run a program written in C which is a compiled image on another OS such as Linux, you need to recompile it on Linux and run it but this is not case in interpreted language such as Python.You can run python on any platform, just the python should be installed in them.

1 Like

Sir the frontend assignment -1 is to be done in Trello app or in html language.

HTML language . The task is to create trello like app using the concepts you learnt in the course

What is the main difference between stored procedure and function?

The few difference between a Stored procedure and function are : -
FUNCTION

• The function normally or always returns a value.
  • Functions have only input parameters for it.
  • Functions can be called as Procedure.

STORED PROCEDURE

• Stored Procedure will not return any value, but the procedure of this can return “0” or n values.
  • Procedures can have output or input parameters.
  • But the stored Procedure can not call as a Function.

Sir I have already submitted my assignments in html file.Will my assignments be evaluated or should I resubmit all my assignments

Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your interest .Please completely watch all the videos in the course to unlock the certificate.

I have been submitting all my assignments in time after watching the videos, but they are not being evaluated .May I know the reason?

I have been submitting all my assignments in time after watching the videos, but they are not being evaluated .May I know the reason

Hello Shamili

This is to inform you that the practice assignments are self- evaluatory. Once you will complete all the course videos, the quiz will get unlocked.

Hello Learner,

This is to inform you that the practice assignments are self- evaluatory. Once you will complete all the course videos, the quiz will get unlocked.

But sir i have completed the html course but my css has not unlocked yet

I completed all my assignments in HTML, but CSS modules are not getting unlocked. kindly help.

Hello Learner,
Thank you for reaching out to us.Please write to us at academy@greatlearning.in. We will look into this matter for you and will get back to you as soon as possible.