Introduction to Programming

This comprehensive course on ‘Intro to Programming’ covers all the basic and advanced concepts related to programming. You will get a conceptual understanding of basics in programming such as Flow control Statements, Functions and Object-Oriented Programming. Learn what an algorithm is and how to use them to solve problems. Get familiar with the basics of Python and work with some of Python’s most powerful and popular libraries such as NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib. The entire course gives you hands-on experience in coding so that you gain practical expertise in the subject.

6 Likes

Sir, I have done all the modules of Introduction to Programming online course. Still the quiz is not accessible to me … Please help

1 Like

Hello Harsha,
Please drop a mail to us at academy@greatlearning.in.

I am getting this error “input contains nan, infinity or a value too large for dtype(‘float64’)” when running this code
clf = RandomForestClassifier(n_estimators=10, max_depth=6, n_jobs=1, verbose=2)
clf.fit(X_fit, y_fit)

Can somebody help me with this?

1 Like

Generally this error occurs when your Input data contains Nan values .You can either solve this error by removing the rows containing the nan values or by filling the nan values with the mean of that particular column.
Here is how you remove the nan values:
df.dropna(inplace=True),
here df is your dataframe and by setting inplace as True,you permanently change the Data frame
Here is how you can fill the nan values with mean
dft.fillna(df.mean())

1 Like

I have one more chance for quiz to solve.

sir!!!I have a doubt based on the topic:CREATING THE FIRST CLASS IN PYTHON why we need to use self at the bracket near def function??what is the puropose of it??if I did not add it is throwing an error…

Sir!! At one vedio you have said that COSTRUCTOR must have init but at the types of inheritance(Multiple inheritance) the example program does not have it…Is it compulsory to use init or not??

1 Like