Introduction to Programming

This comprehensive course on ‘Intro to Programming’ covers all the basic and advanced concepts related to programming. You will get a conceptual understanding of basics in programming such as Flow control Statements, Functions and Object-Oriented Programming. Learn what an algorithm is and how to use them to solve problems. Get familiar with the basics of Python and work with some of Python’s most powerful and popular libraries such as NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib. The entire course gives you hands-on experience in coding so that you gain practical expertise in the subject.

25 Likes

Sir, I have done all the modules of Introduction to Programming online course. Still the quiz is not accessible to me … Please help

16 Likes

Hello Harsha,
Please drop a mail to us at academy@greatlearning.in.

2 Likes

I am getting this error “input contains nan, infinity or a value too large for dtype(‘float64’)” when running this code
clf = RandomForestClassifier(n_estimators=10, max_depth=6, n_jobs=1, verbose=2)
clf.fit(X_fit, y_fit)

Can somebody help me with this?

4 Likes

Generally this error occurs when your Input data contains Nan values .You can either solve this error by removing the rows containing the nan values or by filling the nan values with the mean of that particular column.
Here is how you remove the nan values:
df.dropna(inplace=True),
here df is your dataframe and by setting inplace as True,you permanently change the Data frame
Here is how you can fill the nan values with mean
dft.fillna(df.mean())

3 Likes

I have one more chance for quiz to solve.

3 Likes

sir!!!I have a doubt based on the topic:CREATING THE FIRST CLASS IN PYTHON why we need to use self at the bracket near def function??what is the puropose of it??if I did not add it is throwing an error…

4 Likes

Sir!! At one vedio you have said that COSTRUCTOR must have init but at the types of inheritance(Multiple inheritance) the example program does not have it…Is it compulsory to use init or not??

2 Likes

I Im Very Excited To Learn Python And I Want To See Myself As A Data Analyst

3 Likes

I am not able to open quiz section , plz help me .

2 Likes

Dear Learner,

Please drop a mail to academy@greatlearning.in mentioning the course name.

1 Like

Sir while initiating the class for inheritance the first function call is showing an error. I have also attached the screenshot to this. Kindly help me out in this

3 Likes

Dear Learner,

The first 2 cells of the Jupyter notebook are not executed. Could you please execute the first two cells and then the third.
If you’re still facing any issues please contact us at academy@greatlearning.in.

1 Like

Dear GL team,
I just want to know after completing this course are we ready to develop an Android application.
Please reply…
Regards
Rohit.

2 Likes

sir I finished this course and I got the certificate.
now, what can I do

1 Like

Dear Bavith,

Great Learning Academy certificate is issued on completion of the course.

It can be used to show it on your resume or add it to your LinkedIn profile.

2 Likes

I am also getting problem in inheritance only ,while creating the object for a class.
Did you got solution for that?

1 Like

sir I finished this course and quiz . but I haven’t got the certificate of the course yet. What can I do please tell me .

please do something .

1 Like

Dear Manvi,

Please fill the claim your course certificate survey to receive the course completion certificate.

1 Like

HI SIR,
I have done my career boost course with the topic ‘prep python skill’ . I have complete everything before 1 week but still i didn’t receive my certificate till now .what can i do sir?
whether you will issue certificate for career boost courses? sir

2 Likes