Not Able to Claim My Certificate!

Regarding NumPy Tutorials Course Certificate Issue.

I have watched all the videos completely (till the tick mark comes) in the course, and after unlocking the quiz section I performed the quiz too. But then I am not able to claim my certificate because the certification section says to finish the other modules to unlock this certificate section.
Please check the issue in my account and resolve this as soon as possible so that i can claim what i deserve.
Thank you GL Team!

2 Likes

Log in again and go to your particular course then click on “Claim your course certificate” then you will get your certificate on your mail.

No, that doesn’t resolve this issue i tried.

Dear Learner,

The certificate has been added to your dashboard.

Please check the certificate using the URL https://olympus.greatlearning.in/certificates

1 Like

Regarding tablue in data visualization !
I have watched all the videos completely (till the tick mark comes) in the course, and after unlocking the quiz section I performed the quiz too. But then I am not able to claim my certificate because the certification section says to finish the other modules to unlock this certificate section.
Please check the issue in my account and resolve this as soon as possible so that i can claim what i deserve.
Thank you GL Team!

Mam i have completed introduction of Digital Marketing from Great Learning on yesterday, but i haven’t recieve the certificate yet. Whereas i had completed all the assessments. So i am requesting to please available my Certificate…

Name~ AMIR AHMAD

Email id~aamirahmad218@gmail.com

Mobile no. 9670142785

Thank You

Same problem here, I have watched all the videos completely and scored 90% in the test but I am not able to claim certificate . GL team could you assess me with this . Thank you so much for this amazing content .

What could be wrong. I have finished my course
but i cant seem to access the certificate.
Says " Something went wrong

Please try again later."

Guys, what do you think could be going on? Some server issue?

And my Certificates in the [certificates](https://olympus.mygreatlearning.com/certificates) link is still Locked