Python for Machine Learning in Hindi

In this comprehensive course in Python for Machine Learning, you will learn Python with Machine Learning basic concepts in Hindi. You will learn basic data structures in python with well-explained examples. You will next understand and learn about the most popular libraries used in Python along with Hands-on demonstration. With a clear understanding of these, you will next learn Machine Learning basics.

These will be followed by exposure to Linear and Logistics Regression where you will learn the theory as well as get to experience hands-on demonstrations for implementation of the same. For learners like you who want to take the next step, you will also learn Decision Tree along with hands-on for advanced regression and classification.

1 Like

i am begginer sir please help me

3 Likes

Hi Satish,

You can enroll to this course using the below link

Sir… i am begner … can u help me to learn programing

I have completed quiz for Python machine learning but still certificate did not received

Sir maine sare course kiye hai python ke hindi main lekin na toh videos mujhe complete dikh paa rhi hai aur na hi quiz de pa rhi hun main maine sari videos dekhi hai but kuch videos complete dikh rhi hai aur kuch nhi iss wajah se na toh main quiz attempt kr pa rhi hun aur na hi certificate le pa rhi hun pls help

1 Like

Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to us. Please check if you have filled the “Claim your course certificate” Survey in the course and later, check the certificate in the certificate section.

Hello ,
Please drop a mail to us at academy@greatlearning.in.

Hi ,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We, at Great Learning Academy have launched over 80+ free courses with certifications on our website. We also have beginner level courses if you’re new to the subject matter.

You can browse through all our courses here: https://www.greatlearning.in/academy

Thank u I have received my certificate

I am not able to run a python script on my PC, the command prompt shows this error: “python is not recognized as an internal or external command”
Can somebody help with this ?

Whenever I try to import requests in my python project, I get an error saying no module named requests.
Here is the error:
File “proj_1.py”, line 1, in import requests ImportError: No module named requests
Can anyone help with this?

You must install module requests before importing it. You can simply use pip to do so : run pip install requests in command prompt or terminal

I have a trouble in PyCharm during running my script with Selenium WebDriver:
from selenium import webdriver
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘selenium’
I have checked that selenium was installed:
Can somebody help me with this ?

I am getting this error message “indentationerror: expected an indented block” . I have checked the code many times and I can’t figure out the problem.Here is the code where I am getting this problem:
def getPageNum(current,scrolled):
nextPage=current+scrolled
return nextPage

File “main.py”, line 3
return nextPage
^
IndentationError: unexpected indent

As far as I can see, the code runs fine.Be sure that the indentation is equal in both the lines of your function because if the indentation of first line is different than the other, this error occurs .Just use a Tab for equal indentation or use a good editor.

Hello I am new student and today I am joining the course and I learned your comment so you are help me