Python for Machine Learning

The tutorial you are following must be old and not updated.This code would work fine with older version of scikit-learn but for new version,you have to use following code:

from sklearn.model_selection import train_test_split

You must have updated the Tensorflow to version 2 which now does not contain session().Tensorflow 2 runs Eager Execution by default, thus removing the need for Sessions but it can still be accessed via tf.compat.v1.Session().Here is how you can run your code in TF2:

import tensorflow as tf

msg = tf.constant(‘Hello, TensorFlow!’)

tf.print(msg)

You need to upgrade your Numpy library. Your current version is not compatible with your CV2 module. You can use the below-given command to upgrade Numpy.

$ pip install -U numpy

i want data file pdf

Yes very nice and informative

How do i get “assignment on pandas” which was given in class

I have completed the exercise but progress is not showing there. What can I do?

2 Likes

Dear Learner,

Please drop a mail to academy@greatlearning.in mentioning the course name

Dear Learner,

Machine Learning with Python

I have completed watching all the video lectures but I have no idea on how to submit assignments, can anyone help!? My email id is - yashkhavnekar7@gmail.com

Hello Learner
This is to inform you that the practice assignments are self- evaluatory. You need not submit them online and we suggest you to practice them offline.Once you will complete all the course videos, the quiz will get unlocked.

import pandas as pd
myseries =pd.series(data=mylist)
print(myseries1)
myseries =pd.series(data=myarray)
print(myseries2)
print(myseries1[2])
sir the error show as module pandas as no attribute in series

Hi Mukesh,

I do have the same problem. Do you know how to get this assignment and solutions? it would be great if you could suggest me.

Thanks,
Kondal

Dear Learner,

hello sir
i had installed anaconda navigator and jupyterlab while in your class regarding uberlist csv file.i am unable to execute outputs like you shown in the video.the star mark in the brackets is appearing

Dear Learner,

course name is machine learning with python by raghu raman its a free course available in your website

Dear Learner,

Please drop a mail to academy@greatlearning.in mentioning the course name along with the error screenshot and the code.

Certificate are available in python machine learning live class…we will any payment of certificate