Python for Machine Learning

How do i get “assignment on pandas” which was given in class

I have completed the exercise but progress is not showing there. What can I do?

2 Likes

Dear Learner,

Please drop a mail to academy@greatlearning.in mentioning the course name

Dear Learner,

Machine Learning with Python

I have completed watching all the video lectures but I have no idea on how to submit assignments, can anyone help!? My email id is - yashkhavnekar7@gmail.com

Hello Learner
This is to inform you that the practice assignments are self- evaluatory. You need not submit them online and we suggest you to practice them offline.Once you will complete all the course videos, the quiz will get unlocked.

import pandas as pd
myseries =pd.series(data=mylist)
print(myseries1)
myseries =pd.series(data=myarray)
print(myseries2)
print(myseries1[2])
sir the error show as module pandas as no attribute in series

Hi Mukesh,

I do have the same problem. Do you know how to get this assignment and solutions? it would be great if you could suggest me.

Thanks,
Kondal

Dear Learner,

hello sir
i had installed anaconda navigator and jupyterlab while in your class regarding uberlist csv file.i am unable to execute outputs like you shown in the video.the star mark in the brackets is appearing

Dear Learner,

course name is machine learning with python by raghu raman its a free course available in your website

Dear Learner,

Please drop a mail to academy@greatlearning.in mentioning the course name along with the error screenshot and the code.

Certificate are available in python machine learning live class…we will any payment of certificate

Hello Learner,
We do not provide certificates for live sessions. There is no payment required for the certificate.

I want to join free courses with certificate … How can i apply ? Snt me the registration link mam … I want to register and I will get the certificate … Please reply me mam

Is there anyway to remove all whitespaces in python string.I want remove all the leading and ending whitespaces?

I have a csv file and when i try to import it using pandas,it throws this error :UnicodeDecodeError: “utf-8” codec can’t decode byte in position : invalid start byte.

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Hi Learner,

Thank you for reaching out to us.
You can browse through all our courses here: https://www.greatlearning.in/academy#our-courses
Steps on how to complete a course and receive the certificate

1. Watch all the videos in the course completely to unlock Quiz/ Assignments/Practice exercise
  2. Score passing marks in the quiz/quizzes and submit the assignment/exercise (it is there in a course)
  3. Claim your course certificate to get the certificate.