Refund for my admission fee 29500

Continuing the discussion from Refund for my course:

Hello Great Learning,

I had enrolled for Full Stack developer course on 22nd June’22 and paid 29500/- but held the Loan payment because just two days later I was informed about a role change(at my workplace) that is towards management side. Therefore, I requested for a rollback of admission and asked for a refund of my amount within 10 days of registration and 1.5 months before the the actual course starts. However, to my disappointed I have been informed that there is clause on the offer letter which says that if admission rolled back , the amount will not be refunded. I was not informed about this clause earlier, at any moment by the person who reached out to me while briefing the course details nor enough time was given to me to go through the offer letter myself rather your representative kept calling me asking me to make the payment asap.
Sorry to say but this is a trap. If you have such clauses in offer letter your representative must share about that or a person like me may loose his/her hard earned money into the hands of ed-giants like yours. I request you to kindly return my money. Following is my receipt attached: