Refund for my course

I have completed Cloud Computing With AWS (Intermediate) as a free course and got the certificate and then I registered for a premium course Master Cloud computing with AWS with more advanced topics as mentioned in course details but it has the same topics which I have already covered in my free course. I want a refund as the content is the same but before enrolling it was showing different content.

I am attaching a screenshot of the extra course content which was promised but after enrolling it was not there.

Also, Greatlearning is not responding to any of the mails

ANANT JAIN
jain.anant1997@gmail.com

Hello ! The free course which you have completed is made premium now please give us sometime.We are working on it and will get back to you soon.

But the content of the free course and premium course was different therefore I have enrolled in it. I will wait for you, if there is some technical issues then please solve it. Thanks a lot for your help.

Hello , We have sent a mail to you regarding the same.
Thank you.

Thanks a lot for your help.

So …
Greatlearning do such practise chaning same content from ‘free’ to ‘premium’ …
Thanks for updating us on this…
But I find this really strange…

Ideally ‘now-a-days’ in this competitive time, ‘ed-tech’ industries do exactly opposite

1 Like

Hi Anant, Please ask for your refund. This course will never get updated. I am too sure about this.
Either take your money or suffer.